STARTING SEPTEMBER 20
All guests will be required to show:
• Proof of a minimum of ONE dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Paper document or electronic record. (Single dose acceptable up to October 25th. TWO doses required after October 25th
• Official documentation of a Negative COVID-19 test result (Covid-19 PCR or rapid antigen test completed within 72-hours)
• Official Medical Exemption document
• Guests should be prepared to show a piece of I.D with matching name
Proof of vaccination program for employees will be implemented
HOW DO I GET A PROOF OF VACCINATION?
Paper and Electronic records from your clinic or pharmacy showing your name and date of vaccination will be accepted. Records can also be printed or accessed through the MyHealth Records website or app.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RESTRICTION EXEMPTION PROGRAM
• All gaming, racing, food and beverage, and other amenities will continue to be offered
• Liquor service will be provided up to 2:00 AM
• Masks are still mandatory to be worn inside the building. Masks may only be removed while sitting to consume food and beverage